Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
They are just the sweetest babies!! What a good idea about the bed too..The edge of the hole isn't sharp though?? Sometimes when I've tried to get inventive with plastic I find its so thin that the edges are kind of sharp. They really look like they are enjoying their new digs!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ed&EmsMom said:
They are just the sweetest babies!! What a good idea about the bed too..The edge of the hole isn't sharp though?? Sometimes when I've tried to get inventive with plastic I find its so thin that the edges are kind of sharp. They really look like they are enjoying their new digs!!
It's a thicker plastic so no, it isn't sharp. I can run my fingers across it. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sandra1961 said:
awww thats so sweet :)

are you keeping both? cos i remember one thread you made about only been able to keep 1 of them
No,,Teeny's new mom is supposed to pick him up next Sunday. :( The good news is that she is a member here! :D I need to do something for Budder because he isn't going to like it when his brother leaves. Maybe i need another puppy? :lol:

·
Registered
631 Posts
They are precious. I don't know how you get anything done with such cute furbabies around. It would be hard for me to leave them alone!

·
Registered
57 Posts
SO EXCITED!

Oh my gosh I just saw this, I was entertaining the Halloween kiddies.. CINDIE YOU ARE SO CREATIVE, HEEHEE!

Oh yeah, and it's now official.. my puppy is THE CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. (Okay, I'm biased.)

Thanks so much for posting these pictures Cindie, I'll drop you a line soon about arrangement to pick him up and stuff!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts