Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent photo of my tiny little girl! Even though she has been full grown for awhile now, she still remains a puppy forever it seems. Hehe.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh she is a pretty girl. I love her coat and coloring.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Zoey really is a gorgeous chi... How old is she now? and how much does she weigh... she does look very little..shes a forever puppy! I hope Chloe stays that way :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is 1 year and 5 months.. which I realize is still young to tell how big she might get.. but she is still between 2 - 2.5 pounds. Her bone structure is verryy petite.. I'm so scared of breaking her!! lol.. Daisy is a tank in comparison. :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Wow she really is small.. Chloe is six months and is 4.6 lbs! How long do chis grow til.. I thought it was one year

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chloe looks way smaller than 4.6!

I'm not sure at what age you can consider their adult weight. Hmm. Maybe there is a thread here somewhere about it? o_O

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL I know I don't think she does either.. but we weighed her 2 weeks ago and sure enough 4.6lbs... she is charting to be 5.5 or 6 though... we'll have to see.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Catalat get a new scale!!! hehehe.. in any case when you think about it 5.5 - 6 pounds is still pretty damn small in the doggy world hehe..

My Daisy needs to lose some weight she is a little over 7 pounds now the lil piglet! :eek:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hehe that picture of Lucas reminds me of Zoey lol.. so I don't know about how unique she is haha.. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts