Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Mimi's 2nd birthday!! Yay! But it wouldn't be fair to post her a birthday thread without acknowledging Lola's and Mojo's birthdays that have recently passed!! With 3 weddings this past summer/fall (one being my own), honeymoon, and some family fun, time has gotten away from me!
Wishing all my munchkins all the best, long, healthy, and happy lives!!

Mojo turned 6 on November 3rd! He is such a sweet and kind little man! I can't believe he ended up in a rescue but at the same time we are so lucky to have him!

Lola Bear turned 6 on December 18th! We fell in love with her when she was 18 days old online and she has been with us since she was 8 weeks old. Although she is my independent diva, words can't explain how much I adore this little angel!!

And finally Miss Mimi turned 2 today! Seems like yesterday she was a tiny little fur ball chewing all of our trim and carpet, lol. We weren't sure if we were ready for chi #4 but couldn't imagine our lives without her! She is my cuddle bug, shadow, and sleeping partner (she sleeps on my head on my pillow). She is just a loving and affectionate baby girl, kisses us to no end!

Premium Member
Awww happy birthday to all your beautiful fur babies. Is Mimi the one teaching Jewel to chew on the corners of all our rugs? (-;

Registered
awww, Happy Belated Birthday to Handsome Mojo and gorgeous Lola and Happy Birthday 2nd Birthday to Beautiful Mimi !! I love you all of you so much and also Leo and your Mom :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion7:

Registered
Happy B-Day to the babies. They are all just so cute. Mojo is a handsome little guy. Lola a beautiful diva. Mimi well that is what I call my Mia so I really like her name & she's a cutie pie too.

Registered
Happy birthday to all your babies!! They're all so gorgeous! Mimi sounds like my Lilo, she's my little velcro dog (which is funny considering how independent she was as a puppy). She sleeps on my pillow too, isn't it the cutest thing when they do that? lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Awww happy birthday to all your beautiful fur babies. Is Mimi the one teaching Jewel to chew on the corners of all our rugs? (-;
Thank you Lynda! Mimi is the chewing pro! She did more damage to our home than all the other put together! We have a patch of carpet missing in our bedroom doorway from that monkey! Thank God we are getting new carpet this summer! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
awww, Happy Belated Birthday to Handsome Mojo and gorgeous Lola and Happy Birthday 2nd Birthday to Beautiful Mimi !! I love you all of you so much and also Leo and your Mom :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion7:
Thank you so much Elaine!! We all LOVE you and your girls so much! Leo will be 3 on February 1st so I haven't missed his birthday yet, lol!! Time is flying by so fast, I wish I could freeze it! We got our happy day out tees last night just in time (except mojos is still on the way).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Happy B-Day to the babies. They are all just so cute. Mojo is a handsome little guy. Lola a beautiful diva. Mimi well that is what I call my Mia so I really like her name & she's a cutie pie too.
Thank you! I love the name Mia too, so beautiful! My sister's name is Michelle and we call her Mimi, that's how she got her name. My sister and I are best friends! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Happy birthday to all your babies!! They're all so gorgeous! Mimi sounds like my Lilo, she's my little velcro dog (which is funny considering how independent she was as a puppy). She sleeps on my pillow too, isn't it the cutest thing when they do that? lol
Thank you so much Camille! Haha, velcro dog, that's so cute! We all snuggle together in bed but mimi is the only one who has to be all in my face at all times! I love when she sleeps on my head, my mom thinks I'm nuts! Lilo and MiMi sound so alike! :)

Registered
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! To all of Zorana's precious little cuddle monkeys! You are the light of her life! I very well remember when Mimi came home. Lulu wishes all of you a very special 2015!!!! Big hugs and kisses! XOXOXO

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! To all of Zorana's precious little cuddle monkeys! You are the light of her life! I very well remember when Mimi came home. Lulu wishes all of you a very special 2015!!!! Big hugs and kisses! XOXOXO
Hi Tina! Hi Tina! Hi Tina! I miss you! Happy new year to you and your family! Hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I remember the day Coral and I drove to pick her up, it seems like it was yesterday! Then you blink and they're turning 2 already!
You're definitely right, they really are the light of my life, never a dull moment with these 4 monkeys! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts