Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Recently we have been having food go missing off the table and because Vernon is big i automatically blamed him for pinching bits that the kids had left. Well, hubby has just wondered into the dining room and found BILLY ON TOP OF THE DINING TABLE!!!!!! He was helping imself to garlic bread. Little sod!!!

I feel so bad for blaming Vern (although i,m sure hes not completely blameless). No wonder Billy is getting a bit podgy. Im in shock!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Yep! thats what AJ does, and Bijou stands on the floor whining because he cannot jump up onto the chair to get to the table.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Never rule out the little ones!

I caught Gracie in a bag of chips the other day and the only thing sticking out was her little tail!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! That is totally understandable. Who knew a little chihuahua could get on top of a table?

My 5-pound Bella easily jumps on our kitchen chair to get on top of our kitchen table to steal food. We caught her doing that within a few days after we adopted her when she was only 11 months old and weighed 4 pounds - scared us to death! We can't leave any food on our kitchen table and we must push the kitchen chairs under the table so she can't jump on top of them.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL! That is totally understandable. Who knew a little chihuahua could get on top of a table?

My 5-pound Bella easily jumps on our kitchen chair to get on top of our kitchen table to steal food. We caught her doing that within a few days after we adopted her when she was only 11 months old and weighed 4 pounds - scared us to death! We can't leave any food on our kitchen table and we must push the kitchen chairs under the table so she can't jump on top of them.
I make sure I push all the chairs under too now! I still cant believe he done it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Oh so sneaky! :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We just got home from celebrating thanksgiving at my inlaws new lake house...Miley thoroughly embarrassed us last night when she was caught eating butter right out of the butter dish in the middle of the dining table. Mortified!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts