Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the mistake of putting Lacey in my hoodie one morning to warm her. Now she begs to be in it all the time. Even follows me around scratching at my heels and whining. I really didnt think too much about it until I let her sleep with us the other night. I was just about to fall asleep when she went down my pj top :eek: Cold paws against my chest did not feel too good :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She sounds like Gracie! I can't tie my robe when I'm sitting on the couch watching tv at night - she likes to crawl inside it and lay next to me....And, if I'm not wearing my robe, she will go straight into my pajama top or sweatshirt!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Mine are carried around in dressing gowns or hoodies and love it. They now help themselves when i'm sitting on the couch but its so cute I don't have the heart to remove them.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, cute! :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Sounds like a Chi to me!!:D
Heidi is the same and has stretched many a neckline by pawing at me and demanding to be let down the neck of my jumpers and cardies. She also not only comes under the covers but crawls inside the duvet cover and has to be rescued in the morning, silly dog!
I thought she would stop in the summer, but no.....she just tried to climb under my t shirt instead!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is just too cute and yes! Cold paw! Yikes! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts