Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is - sleeping! We had a very long day. I picked her up this afternoon, from a lady about an hour and 1/2 away. 1/2 an hour from home I got a flat tyre! Poor little girl, she must have wondered what on earth was going on.
She is home now though, had a bit of dinner, meeting my boyfriend and playing. She keeps weeing on the sofa though, and i rush her straight to the newspaper by the door. When she's on the floor she looks like she's just checking the place out, but all of a sudden will make a puddle. I take her to the newspaper but I think it's too late by then. Hopefully she will pick it up. She can already sit and stay (well, good enough for a puppy!) More photos to follow!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Oh, what a cute little girl. What are you going to call her? Have you decided yet?

Congratulations on getting one cute Chi!! You must be so pleased.

Fran:)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG she looks perfect..I love her.

I think she looks like a Mizzy/Missy or and Diva.,,she could be a Miss Diva.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! She is Precious:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No name, I'm still keen on Florence but she doesnt suit that yet. My boyfriend wants Rudy but I said its more of a boy's name. Other than that, I like Lily there are a lot of Lilys around - id like to be different!

·
Registered
774 Posts
oh she is so cute. invest in some puppy pee pads. they have a sent to thm that will attrack her to pee on them.
how about petunia or bambam?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts