Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm confused here. Didn't another person (different username) post this exact same thing i.e. selling video games, parents have got to say yes first, etc? or am I going mad lol.

Whoever it is, congratulations on your new fur-baby :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sorry folks, I've just reread this thread and realised it's your twin who made the other thread. Doh :rolleyes: A little slow today lol.

Do you have to visit her first or have you already done so? Have you a date to collect her yet? I'm pretty sure you guys in the US do the adoption thing totally different from us over here in the UK.

I really hope you parents say yes hun (both you and your sister) :) Do you think she will say yes? I'm just asking because I don't want to see you upset if your Mum/Dad decides to say no at the last minute. Hence why I asked if you'd been to see her yet ;)

Good Luck with the whole thing (and your sister) and she's very sweet too :p Do you know her history at all? The info given on that page is very little.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
When do you find out if you get your little chi? Have you spoken with the rescue people and gotten approval? What do your parents think? I hope you get her. You and your sister seem really sweet and it's great that you are willing to sell your stuff to earn money to buy her. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Have you and your twin both been to see the two chi's you want and have they agreed to you having them? Has your mum agreed to it now?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not yet, she just turned on us. :( Maybe, but were still at %75. :/
Aww, such a shame :( Have you been to see her yet? Maybe once your Mum sees her then she'll change her mind.

Hun, maybe you shouldn't get your hopes set too high until your Mum has actually let you and your twin see the Chi's first. I think once you've been to see them things will be more set in stone with your Mum/Dad.
I'm only saying this because from what you and your twin have wrote it sounds to everyone else like you're getting your Chi's next week. I just don't want you to be disappointed.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aww, such a shame :( Have you been to see her yet? Maybe once your Mum sees her then she'll change her mind.

Hun, maybe you shouldn't get your hopes set too high until your Mum has actually let you and your twin see the Chi's first. I think once you've been to see them things will be more set in stone with your Mum/Dad.
I'm only saying this because from what you and your twin have wrote it sounds to everyone else like you're getting your Chi's next week. I just don't want you to be disappointed.
I am going to ask my mom if we can, put the problem is, she's 3 hours away. :'(

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am going to ask my mom if we can, put the problem is, she's 3 hours away. :'(
THANK YOU, at last! Tis all I wondered lol.

I think yours and your sisters best bet would be to talk both your parents around into letting you have the Chi's first and then once you've done that and got a 100% yes answer to start looking around for the Chi's, and then start asking for our opinion on which ones would be suitable. Don't you think?
Both you and your sisters threads/posts have been very misleading and that's the thing that kind of irked me as others (including me) were being led to believe something that wasn't quite true. I hope you understand and I am sorry if I came across as harsh, rude even, in my previous posts to you and your sister but I just don't like being swept along with half truths/lie.
I now understand you are both young and obviously want these Chi's very badly which is leading to all these "I've found my perfect Chi" threads. I was a teen not too long ago myself and I can remember wanting stuff so badly sometimes I'd plan it all out in my head like I'd already got it. Oh to be a young teen again :D

Anyway, what makes you and your sister want to adopt? Have you not thought of a puppy at all? Adopting is a great idea though and something I'd stick with. Just wondering about other options too and if you've thought of them...

Please keep us updated on the progress you're making with your Mum and Dad :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts