Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wish me luck everyone, im of to my weight watchers meeting to get weighed at 6:30pm uk time. which means i hardly eat ne thing till after then lol.
well i better not put on weight as itll be my first wi on the forum lol ahwell :D
mia
x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good luck!

One of my co-workers lost 40 lbs on WW and has kept it off for over a year!

YouCAN do it Mia. *nodding my head*

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Dont worry Mia I had weeks like that too! :) The main thing is not to let it break your spirit..I am sure you will lose next week! :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Hey Mia...how's the diet going? Have you been to another weigh in this week? Hope you are doing well!
I have lost another 2lbs...wish it was 6 like last week, but I suppose its better if it comes off slowly..... :wave:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well done you! thats still a great loss!. i had my wi last night, and managed to loose 3 1/2 lbs, so i was very happy i dont usualy loose so much i figure its due to the 1lb gain last week which was probably liek water retention or soemthing
mia
x

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Wow Mia, 3 and and half lbs...I am so proud of you! It must be the good vibes we are getting from this thread.....way to go girl!!! :wave: :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
You go Mia!
Everyone has those weeks and you came back and kicked some major butt!
I think I am going to go with WeightWatchers. I have heard consistant good things about them and seen very good results.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i love weightwatchers, juts because its the type of diet i cud see myself sticking to for the rest of my life, it doesnt restrict me from eating ne type of food, or drink, including alcohol. its just about balance, if ur going to get a take out one day, u eat more healthy on the others.
mia
x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts