Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats it after a month of having my rescue chi ive only gone and got the bug. I went and put a deposit down on a beautiful fawn female pup. Yay shes gorgeous i pick her up the end of march and need help to think of a lovely name for her. Ooohhhhh im all excited

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will get apic up tomorrow my other half is hogging the pc tonight and cant copy and paste off my tablet shes a beautiful fawn and cream with a perfect appledome head, just bit stuck for a name thebreeder said if i think of one soon she will start gettingthe pup used to her name for me x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Exciting! Congrats!
They sure are like chips, you can't have just one! lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I thought I was bad putting a deposit on my 2nd pup 6 weeks after getting my first! 1 month might nearly be a record around here!

Congrats, you won't regret it. I love having 2, it's so sweet watching them play together. I'm sure they will be the best of friends. Please post pics when you have some :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Will get apic up tomorrow my other half is hogging the pc tonight and cant copy and paste off my tablet shes a beautiful fawn and cream with a perfect appledome head, just bit stuck for a name thebreeder said if i think of one soon she will start gettingthe pup used to her name for me x
that is sweet...but you have to know the name first...I think my Rico's breeder thought it odd that I did not have a name for him..

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
OOOOHHH! Seeing pics and picking names is the most fun! Like Karen said--need to see pics and know things you like or themes that interest you. I'm really no good at the naming thing, but love to see what others come up with and give moral support.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thats it after a month of having my rescue chi ive only gone and got the bug. I went and put a deposit down on a beautiful fawn female pup. Yay shes gorgeous i pick her up the end of march and need help to think of a lovely name for her. Ooohhhhh im all excited
Jen I think I have the same bug as you because my breeder just had another set of puppies a couple of days ago and I'm asking her to put one on hold for me already. I have only had Diamond for a month it's quite bad chihuahua fever. :D

Can't wait to see pictures to help with some names too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.