Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
So precious!!!!

Love the sweater's!! I am taking knitting classes starting next week, so this is something (after lots of practice!) that I could do!! I was gonna start knitting Grandbaby blankets, but I am only 38 and well, I still have some time before I really need one of those!! :roll:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I almost bought 1 w/ the angel on it from Michael's but my hubby said no way it looked girly. I think it's adorable! And Mikey would have looked so cute in it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww I got that one for my Nemo I dont think its girly. if you or anyone wants any let me know on here or pm and I will try and get them for you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i bought two halloween sweaters from michael's. one is orange and black and has a pumpkin face the other is orange and black and has ghosts and says boo. buffy looks adorable in hers, but chico is still too small for his. if it weren't for you guys hear i wouldn't have even thought to check there. thanks! stephany

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
My3sons

I would love the white one with the hearts on for lily who is 4 pounds and I would love the blue angel one for Ozzy who is 7 pounds but it says you dont ship out the US............boo hoo :cry:

they are so great though you are very talented

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Normally its trouble sending stuff out of the us becouse of different weights ect. but I will for all my chi friends here :D If someone wants one here they can have them for 5.00$ plus shpping. if you want to pm me your address I can see just how much shipping will be out of the country and send them for you just let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
soneal said:
i bought two halloween sweaters from michael's. one is orange and black and has a pumpkin face the other is orange and black and has ghosts and says boo. buffy looks adorable in hers, but chico is still too small for his. if it weren't for you guys hear i wouldn't have even thought to check there. thanks! stephany

hey soneal I have a question...where is michael's? I've been looking for this sweater everywhere.
Is one sleeve orange and the other black?
Can you please give me specific details as to where you got this sweater? I'd really appreciate it :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow!

Omg. Thats the sweater I've been looking for, the orange one that is but I'm looking for the one with the little ghosts.
Where did you get it? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts