Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My internet has been down for awhile (modem went out and had to order a new one) and it is really hard to read and reply to threads on my Iphone but I am back on line now and have alot of catching up to do. I see we have some old posters back and that is good to see. I feel bad I have left Chloe and Michelle to do all the work. So sorry guys *hugs*

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome back! Ugh trying to use the forum on your iPhone is BRUTAL, especially if there are any pics. So frustrating not to have your internet up, you dont even realize how reliant you are on it til its gone.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hi honey, would kill to see some updated pics of Zoey. You know she's the reason that I had to get my white chihuahua, Chloe. LOL. Hope all is well with your beautiful family and I keep up with you on FB. xoxoxo

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Glad to see you back Kay! I'm glad you got your computer working again. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Hi honey, would kill to see some updated pics of Zoey. You know she's the reason that I had to get my white chihuahua, Chloe. LOL. Hope all is well with your beautiful family and I keep up with you on FB. xoxoxo
My feelings as well. Zoey is so beautiful, so i find myself looking as well, without much success. Hard to find a white one.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I definitely want to see more pics of Zoey now that you're back! :) It's good to see you, fellow Washingtonian! How are you hating this weather? ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Welcome back Kay! We miss you when you're gone. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Welcome back

I post on my iPhone it's hilarious people think you're bring rude when you're not because of auto correct hasha

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww geeez Thanks for all the warm messages and Welcomes, I guess I better get working on some photos and a new siggy too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts