Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really excited about starting college in september. (i'm such a dork, i've NEVER been excited about school, lol) Shopping is ALWAYS my motivation for going. I got a new purse and a new messanger bag for my books and stuff. i ordered them online so they should be here next week. here's what i got:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
That's a cute bag!!

I started my education class yesterday....it was sooooooooo long (they pack a full semester in 4 weeks :shock: ) but it was fun, I think I was the youngest there for once...lol...The professor is awesome...I was actually giddy....hehehe

I'm a dork too, I got excited to be buying notebooks and pens...LOL :roll:

·
Registered
510 Posts
I always love it when school starts because that means I get to shop. I love to shop. And buying school supplies gives me a reason to or excuse to run with it. (and oddly enough I have a thing for buying pens :oops: ) its weird I know. I haven't bought any lately. But school comming up.... what a dork I am :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i'm glad i'm not the only one who has gotten excited about school before :lol: i really like the messanger bag i got for my books. when i went to high school, my back hurt so bad all the time from my back pack, so that bag seems perfect because it doesn't go on my back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts