Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..just got a new sweater for Ivy and Fern. I have wanted this sweater ever since we had Ivy, but wanted to wait until I could find a good price. Love the crab! Finally found it on sale, and thrilled when they had the xs. It fits them perfect with still a bit of grow room but I don't like a tight sweater, so if anyone wants a very nice high quality sweater these would be it. They are made by Boutique of Paws this one is a blend of Wool so nice and and soft. I found mine here http://shortorderdogs.com/HyperCart/Category.asp?category=Boutique+of+Paws but check out their own site www.boutiquofpaws.com I'm going to buy more of these now that I know they fit well and look soo nice. The quality is just sooo awesome, and no yucky acrylic yarns which HATE!! OK.......even better just checked their site and they have a great deal, buy 2 retail sweaters and get 1 free!!! with coupon code BOP342 I'm going to buy more for sure. Now one for Willow :) Ok...off to order.Update: Ok..Ijust ordered the Tre chic and the sweet shoppe for Ivy and Fern and got the apple a day for Willow. The coupon code didn't go through so I emailed them. There was no expiration date so shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
How beautiful!! Dahlia says "Me Want"!!
She wants to wear it to "Charleys Crab" a seafood
place like Red Lobster!! Love it!!
Great photos!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh that is so cute Lori! I gotta go check them out! I just love the crab, and the colors! Very nice!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww the wee ones look so cute in their sweaters.
Look so warm and cosy for them.
The first pic is just too bloomin cute with the tongue hangin out, LOL

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww the wee ones look so cute in their sweaters.
Look so warm and cosy for them.
The first pic is just too bloomin cute with the tongue hangin out, LOL
Hee heee...Thanks :) Yeah..Fern loves to have that toungue out.

WOW! The sweater and the chi models are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Thanks soo much girl. I just love their stuff!!

Lori

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just love the crabby sweater, it looks so comfy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts