Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this pic tonight of Ivy in her new Martha Stewart bed. I think she likes it. It is such a pretty color of aqua:) not that impressed with her other stuff, but I do love this bed:) all of the girls got their baths today and I am just now finishing the last load of blankies an bed covers. I have them all over the house so it takes all day to get them done lol!!

Lori

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is a cute bed.....Did you make the blankets.......and of course Ivy looks so cute all snuggled in.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww, what a pretty bed. :) She looks so precious and cozy!
I know, I would love one in my size hee heee!!!

That is a cute bed.....Did you make the blankets.......and of course Ivy looks so cute all snuggled in.
thanks girl...no, that is one of her cuddlecups. I love those as well. Soo furry and cozy. Of course having a heat disc helps for coziness as well:)

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i wanted to get that bed but it was way too expensive for me. her stuff isnt worth it imo :p as long as ivy is happy :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Love the bed, and Ivy too....of course!
Looks like we both spent our Saturday doing the same thing. Lol!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh I love it! Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm always up for a new bed. You said you got it at Petsmart? Pricey? How big is it? It looks huge!

:Off to check out Petsmarts website:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Not a bad price. $44.99 on their website. But it's a very big bed! 26" long! I think it would be nice for my living room, and all 4 could share it. :D Sounds like a bargain to me. I hope they still have the light Green color. I'll be making a trip to Petsmart when they open. :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Oh, she is SUCH a cute lady! Lucky her with the nice bed. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Not a bad price. $44.99 on their website. But it's a very big bed! 26" long! I think it would be nice for my living room, and all 4 could share it. :D Sounds like a bargain to me. I hope they still have the light Green color. I'll be making a trip to Petsmart when they open. :D
:laughing8: T you are such a good chi mama! :D

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
where did you find the heated cuddlecups?? what a great idea.......

I love those beds... been thinking about getting Chico one....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Very cute but way out of my price range. I had a hard time paying $20 for Chloe's Lulu Pink one from Walmart. LOL We have a store near us that sells cute beds for only about $10 to $15. It's an over stock store so their prices are really good. Chloe drives me nuts with beds though because she thinks they are toys and drags them all over the house. The latest bed we have (a friend gave it to me because her dog out grew it way too fast) she will flip it over and crawl underneath it and then walk around the living room with it on her back like a turtle shell. It's hilarious to watch but as soon as I get my camera going she stops and runs to me so I have never been able to get a video or picture of it. :(

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys...it's a nicely constructed bed. I think the price was actually not bad at all, plus I had a 10$ off coupon for spending over 50$ so that helped. T it really isn't too huge, that was probably the outside measurements, it has a good width of foam around it, and comes with a bone pillow/toy which is hillarious to watch fern playing with it, it is as big as she is lol!! I just love the shape of the back and the way it wraps around nice and high to keep her snuggly. Oh... The cuddlecup isn't heated, I have those discs you put in the microwave and I put them underneath. They stay warm all night:)

Lori

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Love the bed, such a pretty color and Ivy is a little doll. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts