Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....we will be a family of 3 chi's now. Ivy and Willow are getting a new baby sister. Here she is, We are naming her Fern. I'm sure some of you have seen a peek of her already ;) We will get her mid June. We are all very excited :)

Lori

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lori, I love Fern. The first time I saw her I thought she was so unique looking. I'm thrilled for all of you. Is she going to be petite like Ivy or in the middle somewhere between Ivy and Willow? What a doll. Really happy and anxious for you to get her. Better get started on her wardrobe, huh? LOL. I want more pics, please!!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lori, I love Fern. The first time I saw her I thought she was so unique looking. I'm thrilled for all of you. Is she going to be petite like Ivy or in the middle somewhere between Ivy and Willow? What a doll. Really happy and anxious for you to get her. Better get started on her wardrobe, huh? LOL. I want more pics, please!!!
Thanks girl..... I just love her cow spots. I'm hoping she will be in the middle somewhere. She is charting 3 lbs.

Lori

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwwww Fern is adorable, 1.2 oz, wow she is tiny. We need more photos please. I am so jelous. One of these days Zoey will get a playmate. Kay

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fern is Fantastic!! I love her. She looks so feminine and petite!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Fern is gorgeous and so adorable. She is the perfect addition as a sister for your girls.

Please post new photos of Ivy and Willow. We haven't seen them for a while.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts