Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok I thought she was a blue because in your siggy she looks bald sorry. she is still pretty
Hee heee......Yep...she has alopecia(no fur) on the underside of her neck and down her chest. A pretty commom trait in many chi's. But she has got the fluffiest tail for a dog with fine fur rofl!!!! I think since she has white with her cream/tannish coloring it tends to make her look like she has less fur than she does in some pics. Well...at least in the areas that she does have fur rofl!!! I noticed in my siggy, her arms look like she doesn't have fur but actually she has plenty there. it's just spashed with cream and white.

Lori

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again guys. When I saw them I had to get them. It is starting to get nippy in the evenings and these should work out great for walks. I bought a cute pink camo one for Fern to but she was too busy running around the backyard like a crazy girl so I didn't want to stop her to put hers on. I'll share later:)

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The coats are darling Lori! They both look very nice on the girls. 2 beautiful Angels! I'm partial to Ivy's jacket since I like the whole girly flair. Those should keep the girls nice and warm.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts