Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOOVE these things. Ivy did soo well, she didn't even try taking them off. Here are a few pics of her wearing them, and her new Bevery Hills Chihuahua jacket from Petsmart.

Lori

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awwww! I luv them! Great pictures Lori and Ivy looks just Marvelous. What a beautfiul little girl and she is so styling in her new jacket and doggles. I have to get my little girl a pain, I will probably do pink too =D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwww! I luv them! Great pictures Lori and Ivy looks just Marvelous. What a beautfiul little girl and she is so styling in her new jacket and doggles. I have to get my little girl a pain, I will probably do pink too =D
Thanks Traci...I love those darn Doggles!!! Does Chopper have the xs's I never saw the smaller ones until I went to our doggy boutique. Oh yeah...you have got to get a pink pair now ;)

Lori

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Ivy looks like a movie star with her doogles and painted nails. She is gorgeous and super adorable. What a beautiful ittle princess.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wow, she's adorable! And I'm sooo jealous of the jacket. Have to see if Petsmart is a websight or what. Beautiful pics!:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts