Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... The vet thinks it's a suture(sp)? From when they cut out the burned area between her shoulder blades. That little hole that I mentioned is right at the base of her scare. Soooo.... I take her back in on Wed early morning and they will sedate her and get it out of there. I don't know why it started bothering her now, but it makes sense. Oh....and still a posibility that it could be the micro chip, since that is the area where it is located. Soo we'll see Wed.

Lori

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
How strange.. well not long to wait now and you will know what was really causing it. Poor little Ivy hope you feel better soon

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, poor Ivy. Those sutures can do some weird things though! Marleys internal sutures from his neuter kept getting absessed. I got some cleanser from the vet & kept it clean & trimmed as the suture basically grew out more & more & FINALLY it all came out. Very strange!!

We'll be thinking of Ivy on Wed!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww...poor thing. Hopefully they will figure out what's in there & get it out so she's more comfortable.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys:) I know I just want her to feel better. They gave her a steroid shot for her itching.

Lori

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Poor little sweetie. I'll be thinking of Ivy on Wednesday. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. :) Keep us posted. x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts