Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
She looks great, I will have to get a black one for Triny as I dont' think pink suits her? and thats the colour I always buy! :shock:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
:lol: :lol: Ha ha ha, you must be psychic!! Ivy is yet to visit Camden but I have actually been shopping there today and I am wearing new rock boots!!! :lol:
woo Ivy needs a camden trip 8) , I have taken Fizzy there a few times
( he either wears his Manson or NIN t-shirts ) :D

I NEVER go out without my New Rocks on either ;) ( other than to work lol) 8)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ivy looks so cute in that top, but I have to agree with Rachael, I don't think she'd be very good at the job. Everyone would be picking her up and hugging her :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
:lol: :lol: Ha ha ha, you must be psychic!! Ivy is yet to visit Camden but I have actually been shopping there today and I am wearing new rock boots!!! :lol:
woo Ivy needs a camden trip 8) , I have taken Fizzy there a few times
( he either wears his Manson or NIN t-shirts ) :D

I NEVER go out without my New Rocks on either ;) ( other than to work lol) 8)
I will look out for you and Fizzy next time I go! Fizzy and Ivy could hang out together on the bridge!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
My boys would love that :) they love to sit by the river &
relax ;) :) :D

( Fizzy always likes to go to 'Black Rose ' too ;) but his really
favourite place in Camden is ' The Underworld ' ) :D 8)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My fave shop there is Drag Strip (I think that's what its called, joined on to Black Rose) so I know that will be Ivy's too. We also love the Underworld, The Elephant's Head and The Devonshire Arms! We look forward to seeing you there some time!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
;) My boys want me to take them to the Underworld on the 1st October to see ' anti nowhere leauge ' but I've told them there just to short so they would never be able to see the band :lol: :wink: :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts