Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ivy is looking forward to the crucial world cup qualifier match tomorrow and won't wear anything but her England footy shirt! Its funny, she's got loads of attention from big, burly blokes that usually say 'nice dogs' about my staffy and shepherd but totally ignore Ivy!!!

England football shirt

[/b]And a few of Ivy looking more feminine!
Her Winnie the Pooh shirt

Her duffle coat

New 'Groom Me' shirt

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Ivy looks so great in all her tops :):) I love the England top , Fizzy wore his England top today to work ;) and he says Ivy & him brought the team luck as woooooooooo hoooooooooo we won :D :D roll on wednesday :D
( even thought I'll have to miss a bit of the game as Kirby has to go and meet up with the people at his training classes lol he starts lesons on the 26th :) )

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
My boys watched the match ( I don't think they could have slept through me jumping up & down etc ;) ) I'll get some photos of Fizzy in his top asap :): ( he is getting a Foo Fighters & a Cardiacs t-shirt soon ( the little man & a house logo 8) )

·
Registered
631 Posts
Pedro thinks Ivy is a total hottie in her jersey! He is wearing his today, too. We root for the American football team, the Cincinnati Bengals. I think Pedro has brought them good luck this season. They are 4-0! woooo hoooo!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts