Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Well, your mommy is right! You are very cute! I love her glasses. Adorable!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, she looks so smashin' in her new shades! Celeb among us! :lol: :) Adorable!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Those make me giggle! SO cute! How long do they stay on though? I can see them shaking their lil heads or pawing them off hehe

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh how cute!
What a wee diva she is now.
You go girl! lol xx

Frankie is super cool in his aswell.
I loved that pic Pam. xx

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those make me giggle! SO cute! How long do they stay on though? I can see them shaking their lil heads or pawing them off hehe
Uh yeah, she HATES them! I would say they stay on 2 seconds. LOL They only way we got the pics is because I was holding her and my daughter snapped the pics. I had to hold her front feet too otherwise she knocked them off. I have a feeling it's going to take a lot of tries and treats to get her to wear them.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha, she is so stylish!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Draco seriously needs sunglasses because I am so worried about him getting poked in the eye when we go hiking. We just returned from the coast and he was constantly getting sand in his eyes. I am thinking of the ugly mesh ones though, so he couldn't paw them off. Your girl looks so stylish in her shades. Watch out hollywood ;)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope. Frankie hates them! The things we do to our babies!!!!!!!;)
LOL, yeah I had a feeling they weren't going to go over very well, but darn it she looks so cute wearing them. I am just going to make her wear them every day for a few minutes and give her a treat afterwards and hopefully she will learn to at least tolerate them. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Now is that ever cute or what?! Haha! ADORABLE!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts