Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mommy's spring break started today. She gave me lots of cuddles and we went for a long walk down da urban trail. And it's getting warm, I lub it! I didn't have to wear my big coat today!

Some pics of my adventures (mommy forgot her phone on the walk, so no pics of dat).

Wake up mommy! Time for breakfast. No school doesn't mean sweep in wif me!

Pwaying in da laundry basket while mom folds laundry

Mom, why you embarrass me like dis?

Long walks may me sweepy.

Iz gonna relax tonight and pway some fetch. Den I gonna go sweep. Iz tired.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Awww such sweet pictures. We have spring break starting today too! YIPPEE...me, hubby and the fur babies are going to Savannah through Tuesday! You need to come my way and check out the girl pup!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just adore little Toby!! He's got the sweetest little face. That pic with the blanket over his head is awwwww times 10!!! Such a precious baby boy!!! <3

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
A very well deserve break for my hard working Ashka! (that's right, this is my new Russian inspired term of endearment for you) ;) :love5:

Toby is the bomb, he's got the looks, the personality, the style, the charisma,
the whole shebang! Awesome pooch, love him to bits. I hope you guys have
a super fun spring break! And I hope this means TONS of pics!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all :)

We have a pretty mellow spring break planned. On Sunday we are going to the mountains with my mom and sister and Rocky for the day to do some hiking and exploring! Other than that I just wanna catch up on my sleep and all my homework and hang out with my friends. Nothing too exciting.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I think all that sounds great. I hope you get some rest.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yay I needed a good Toby fix!! The stink eye in the pic where he's all wrapped up is priceless. Enjoy your mellow spring break; everyone needs to take some time for some R&R! =D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love all the fun pics of Toby! He is such a handsome fella!!! Especially the embarrassed pic.LOL Hope both of you are having a great spring break, and you have time for more pics!! If you get a chance, go to that thread I posted of the plates--Lulu immortalized--see if you think one of those plates looks like Toby!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts