Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Hes a most unhappy boy. He gets in a right old state going to the vet and he hasnt come out of his bed all afternoon. Hes such a big jessie. Lol. Buttons was charging about a couple of hours after his op, Rolo sulks all day after a jab. Poor baby. Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh Rolo! You poor thing! What did the mean vet do to you? Its Okay, Basil pees on the vets table every time we visit! ;)

Its been an age Ruth! :) Hope you are your pups are good apart from the vet being a meanie! Xxx

·
Registered
43 Posts
And the nasty vet-lady cutted my nailsies.
Huh! That's nuffink! You want to know what happened to me a couple of weeks ago? The lady I was living with took me and all my brothers and sisters to a huge man and he stuck needles in all of us. Then she took us home and then she cut my nails AND MADE THEM BLEED. And the very next day I was forced to leave my mummy and daddy and my brothers and sisters and come to live in this house where there are two hairy monsters and something called grass which I had never seen before.

And I have overheard these people I am being forced to live with saying that if something called a harness arrives today I will be going out with the two hairy monsters on 'a walk', whatever that is.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not quite so young any more and ended up a huge 9lbs of pure gorgeousness! He's such a lovely dog, We've had our new pup a week and she bosses him around and steals all his toys and he just takes it!

Glad you guys are all OK :) xxx
9lbs? Blimey! he did grow! they weighed Rolo and he was 4lbs 8. Buttons was 4 lbs 8 too when he was weighed. What is the new dog? Another chi?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, he's my monster Chi! He's soppy as though! Yep She's another chi & called Olive - other end of the scale though, 1.3lb at 12 weeks! She's here :) http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/156714-hi-basil-our-new-addition.html

Theres are typo in yhat post, shes 12 weeks not 17! And we weighed her incorrectly - either that or she lost 100g over night ;)

Aww, shes a little teddy bear! gorgeous

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Huh! That's nuffink! You want to know what happened to me a couple of weeks ago? The lady I was living with took me and all my brothers and sisters to a huge man and he stuck needles in all of us. Then she took us home and then she cut my nails AND MADE THEM BLEED. And the very next day I was forced to leave my mummy and daddy and my brothers and sisters and come to live in this house where there are two hairy monsters and something called grass which I had never seen before.

And I have overheard these people I am being forced to live with saying that if something called a harness arrives today I will be going out with the two hairy monsters on 'a walk', whatever that is.
Made them bleed? Eeek! Thats always my worst fear as Rolo has dark nails so you cant see how far to cut down. He hates it enough as it is, if the vet ever does that he will never let them be done again. EVER

·
Registered
387 Posts
Aww poor thing! Cai could have written that post last week lol. He had a rabies shot and was tested for heart worms (all clear). He didn't move a muscle. Then they came with the nail clippers...it was like he was being tortured! Lol He didn't make a sound but they had a hell of a time holding him still! Lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts