Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we got Izzie a Thundershirt. A grey one at first. And when I tried it on her, I couldn't get it tight enough. It was all the way tight, and still not tight enough! I was talking to Kristi (flippedstars) and she has a pink one for her lil Oakley who is smaller than Izzie, and she could get it tight enough on her, plus room to tighten more. So we were confused. Well we got her pink one in the mail, and it goes WAAAY smaller. It has WAY more room to tighten around the chest/waist and the neck. Crazy they are so different. Anyways, thought I'd post some pics for you guys, in case you run into the same problem!

She is 3.9 lbs and has a 7 inch neck and 11 inch chest, for reference.

And a pic of Bella so she doesn't feel left out.. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh yes I definitely like the pink one more. Besides, when I think of you and your girls, I think PINK, it suits them very well. What size did you get?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an XXS. Yeah, pink of course looks better, but it's just crazy how different the grey vs colored fit! They are both XXS.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Bizarre indeed. :confused:

I say...write to the company and get some money back!!! :p :thumbright:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. I think it's just the difference between the grey ones and the colored ones. I wanted to show others in case they have a smaller Chi and get the grey one, but it's too big.

I added a couple pics where you can actually see Izzie's face.. lol. And one of Bella.. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww they are so darn cute! I was going to say "what's going on, we
don't see their adorable little faces!" lol Glad you added the pics. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol when I took the first pics I was focusing on the fit of the Thundershirt. But I figured if I clicked on this thread, I'd expect to see some actual Chis and face shots, lol.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Did you actually mention somewhere on here if you liked the Thundershirt? If it helped? Did I miss it?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I tried the grey one, but it didn't go tight enough so I think that's why it made no difference. I haven't been able to use the pink one out yet as we just got it a couple days ago. I mostly got it to see if it helps when she is in the car and at dog parks. She barks at everything and everyone in the car (but only when mom is in the car!). We have also been using bitter apple spray and that is MAGIC. I used it once and now I just have to show her it and she stops.. lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very cute! I have tried to buy prada clothes but shes always too small for them i have bought xxs and they still are loose lol. Prada is 2 pounds 8 ounces. I really like the pink one :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 10 of 10 Posts