Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Izzy's first birthday is tomorrow so I thought I would post a little montage of her from baby to the grown up girl she is today. :) (That's 29 pages of Photobucket lol ;) )

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
This is just too much cuteness for one thread:) She was sooo cute and is still just so adorable:) That slipper pic is just Adorable and the one with her pinning Cosette is Hilarious, Ferocious and Precious all rolled into one pic:) She looks sooo tiny. How old was she when you were holding her in your hand? What is she weighing now at adulthood?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I loove the slipper pic :love5:
She has grown into such a beautiful little lady- although she really hasn't "grown" much has she?? :lol: Such a tiny little peanut :love4:
Aww our happy sweet little Izzy...I can't believe she's ONE...
I forgot about her broken leg until all the cast pics! What a trooper.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! :) :) Time has just flown by, I can't believe it's her birthday already. :eek: I have to make her a b-day cake tonight. ;)

Yoshismom, I think she was about 3-4 ounces when she was born in that first picture and now she's just a little under 2 1/2 pounds. :) Taylor, she had a broken leg when she was about 12 weeks old and had to wear the cast for 6 weeks. :p

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Awww Izzy

Beautiful Izzy you are nearly one and what a gorgeous girl you are, time flies so fast it only seems yesterday since you was that little puppy in the first few pics.
Hope you have a great Day tomorrow and Happy 1st Birthday. XXXXXX

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Oh how adorable is Izzy!!!!
She is the cutest lil thing!!!!
Bless her with the broken leg!!!!!!!!!!
Give her a birthday kiss from me!
x x x
x x
x

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Izzy is a beautiful chihuahua. There is too much cuteness in her photos (LOL). She is my favorite. :love5:

·
Registered
421 Posts

Wow, that was a lot of photos! And I could look at twice the amount and not be bored, I LOVE Izzy!!! :love10: She's gorgeous!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY IABEAU!!! and many more to come!

X

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She had a very good birthday with lots of treats and toys but we didn't get to do her birthday cake until tonight since stuff came up but we're having her "b-day party" tonight so I'll be sure to take pictures. ;) :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts