Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally have Izzabella :)
we got her yesterday :)
Here are a few pics of our
newest addition.

lol you can see how big Miss Honey looks next to Izzy,
Izzy is so small, she makes Honey look like a giant :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, what a little cutie..Congratulations! Her coloring is wonderful, love the solid head with the spotted body color..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Shes such a pretty puppy, congrats! Looks like shes already having a ball at your place. So cute to see her napping with Miss Honey too, how are they taking to each other?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shes such a pretty puppy, congrats! Looks like shes already having a ball at your place. So cute to see her napping with Miss Honey too, how are they taking to each other?
They are doing really well together, that pic of them sleeping together I took this morning, on my front deck. Honey got a bit angry last night when I put them together in the crate. I got a new crate that is bigger and has room for 2 beds, Izzy tried to sleep on Honeys bed and Honey growled but after about 10 mins she gave up. And they slept fine together all night. This morning she just went and layed next to Izzy on the bed on the front deck.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwwwhhhhhhh! I had no idea she wasn't solid fawn, I love the spotting on her back. Congrats on your new baby :)
Thanks Kristi :)
The only pics I had of her until I met her was the ones I posted a few weeks back and the ones in my siggy, lol so I wasnt real sure of her marking either.
I love her markings!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh wow to me, her markings look like she has a fading heart on her side! She is so pretty Manda!!! Before I got Kizzie I actually really loved the name Izzy hehe I think it's just such a CUTE nickname! SO adorable. She is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh wow to me, her markings look like she has a fading heart on her side! She is so pretty Manda!!! Before I got Kizzie I actually really loved the name Izzy hehe I think it's just such a CUTE nickname! SO adorable. She is beautiful!!!
I thought the same thing, its kinda does look like a heart on her side :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a sweetie! How old is she and what does she weigh?

Congratulations!!
She will be 9 weeks on Saturday, I couldn't weigh her yesterday as it was a public holiday for Australia day. I will try to weigh her today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another new baby,congrats adorable they look like they'll be great friends
Another new baby??
Izzy is my only baby lol I got honey almost 2 years ago as an adult. And now Izzy I have not got any other Chi's or babys.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts