Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i'd post some updated photos. It is so difficult to get any of this flighty pair...so this is my best shot this month!

***Oh i've just noticed....you'll see tinfoil under the sofa (stops them going under and eating my carpet) and if you look closely you can see my OH sucking his thumb as he watches tv!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a handsome pair.
Does putting foil under the sofa really work?
It sure does! It sounds awful but they are terrified of it. I once dropped the roll of foil by them as they ate by accident, ever since then they are so scared. They wont go anywhere near it. It has solved SO many issues in the living room!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Handsome boys!!! Was Jack always that dark? Lily is getting more and more black - I would love it if she had Jack's coloration!
You know what - I actually thought he'd always been that way but when I looked back a photos he wasn't!!

You can see here how light he was. He was darker as a puppy and it must have grown out...now it's back in!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw Jack and Ollie are just so cute. I can't believe what a big boy Ollie is getting compared to your siggy pic. Jack is such a lovely colour. You have a great pair there. Very sweet!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aw Jack and Ollie are just so cute. I can't believe what a big boy Ollie is getting compared to your siggy pic. Jack is such a lovely colour. You have a great pair there. Very sweet!
Thank you! Yeah - when I look back at pics I can see the differences in Ollie! I just wish you could meet him to see how ridiculously small he is still!! He's my big little boy!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's amazing how the smaller they are the bigger their personalities! Oh I wish I could meet everyone. I know, I will win the lottery and do a tour of the world visiting all the members here and their fur families! Either that or we could roll with the Chi Palace idea?!?! LOL!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts