Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realised I hadn't taken any in a while, so I decided to take some today...

They don't ever wear any clothing but they were cold so I put them in something warmer.

Kinda the same thing over and over, but it's hard to get a decent one of them both!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Jack is quite leggy but lean, Ollie is teeny - I hope he grows some more. Some people came up to me yesterday and asked if he was minature - arg! He's just over 6 months old and not much bigger than he was as a puppy. I'd love him to grow some more for his safety!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He's adorable and he looks healthy. The small ones are fun too, don't you think? As long as they are healthy they do okay. Just watch your feet. LOL. Your boys are so handsome.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't feel bad hon, two women today asked me if Chloe was a "teacup". I nicely reply, she is small and petite but the breed standard is 2-6 pounds and she's on the smaller side of that. She laughed at me and said "that's teacup dear, that's what they are called". She was so nice, I just let it go. Sometimes it's not worth it, ya know? She meant no harm.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such cute boys! Sitting so nice for pictures. :) If I try to get all 3 of mine together for pics, they run away. :lol:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys - I was just looking at them there in the hoodies thinking "wow, they look like little rogues!!!". But they are sweet little things. Walking them for 2 hours a day is really settling them.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, I love Jack and Ollie. Both are such handsome boys. Is Ollie a blue fawn? I noticed his nose looks blue in the pictures, maybe it is just the lighting.

How is Jack doing, has he gotten any better? I hope things are getting better, so stressful on everyone having to worry.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awwww, I love Jack and Ollie. Both are such handsome boys. Is Ollie a blue fawn? I noticed his nose looks blue in the pictures, maybe it is just the lighting.

How is Jack doing, has he gotten any better? I hope things are getting better, so stressful on everyone having to worry.
Hi HRC, thanks for asking! Jack is getting better. We are working on him and becoming more 'calm assertive' - pouring over Ceasar's books! He is responding well.

No more bites, and he has started coming to me again so perhaps i've regained some trust - I think he started to assume that everytime I had a hold of him i'd be putting on the harness. We've stopped with the harnesses now and using collars which they both respond to so much better. He becoming less and less freaked out about walking which is where some issues stemmed from I think.

The barking is still a nightmare but with walking them for even longer now it's subsiding a little and they are more relaxed.

We've started being very 'in control' during treat time and meal time. He's starting to realise that there is no way he is getting Ollie's stuff from him.

So yeah - it's better!!

And Ollie has blue showing through his coat. He's such a little angel!

Thanks for checking up on them, really appreciate your thoughts xxx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They are gorgeous, and the picture are bril. I think that my dog is the most un-photogenic out there and he never co-operates when I have a camera around. Really they are so adorable, cute together. Big walks are what some of them need sometimes--lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts