Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brodysmom asked for more pics of Jack and his sister, so, I got a few today, trying to find a good one to replace our dresser frame with just Venus.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Samantha, I'm in love. They are so precious. How are they getting on? I've missed a few days on here so I feel so behind. Venus reminds me so much of Val's Faith. Too friggin cute in their outfits. Look how Venus is looking down at Jack. I love them. Great pictures, keep posting girl!!!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Samantha, I'm in love. They are so precious. How are they getting on? I've missed a few days on here so I feel so behind. Venus reminds me so much of Val's Faith. Too friggin cute in their outfits. Look how Venus is looking down at Jack. I love them. Great pictures, keep posting girl!!!
They are getting along famously. I'm so happy. I was so worried the first couple days, but the third day they decided that now they cannot live without each other. If Venus gets up to get a grab a toy, Jack has to follow her and grab one too. If Jack gets up to get a drink, Venus follows him and has to take a drink out of his bowl with him. I just can't believe how well they're doing. It's like they were meant to be together.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, that makes me so happy. Mine would die without each other. I just love it when they realize that they are both gonna have to be together and then they let themselves fall in love with each other. He is so stinkin cute. What a great little family you have!!!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, that makes me so happy. Mine would die without each other. I just love it when they realize that they are both gonna have to be together and then they let themselves fall in love with each other. He is so stinkin cute. What a great little family you have!!!
Thanks! They're sleeping together on the bed right now. It's so funny, the first few nights Jack slept right up between me and Jer. But then all of the sudden Venus got mad and started pawing at him and nudging him one night. She sleeps at the foot of our bed, and she decided that he has to sleep by her now. He's not allowed to sleep up by us, she's more important I guess :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Awww they are so cute I love the sweaters. If venus was looking at the first picture then I would've choose that one to replace the frame with.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH Samantha - thanks so much for posting those pictures! I loved them! I looked at them over and over. They are just too precious. I love the second one. Jack is such a doll. I'm so glad he and Venus are such good friends now. Perfect!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH Samantha - thanks so much for posting those pictures! I loved them! I looked at them over and over. They are just too precious. I love the second one. Jack is such a doll. I'm so glad he and Venus are such good friends now. Perfect!!!

Brodysmom
Your welcome. The second one I think is the one I'll put in my frame. I've got 3 frames. An 8x10, that I want to order a print of Jer and I for, and two 3.5x5 that I want to put pictures of the dogs in. So I think I'll use the second pic for one, and maybe get a pic of them outside for the other frame. Which of course will mean more pics to post!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments everyone! I still can't get over how cute they look and act together myself :) I just love it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts