Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my first pic set were of the day I got Jack. Here is how he's progressing, he's turning out to be very handsome.

Reminder - the day I got him

His first coat

Ears going up...

In his first collar...

In his Christmas jumper

Ice cube and Rabbit - his favourite toys

Sleepy time

His eskimo bed

A cuddle with friends...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
very nice collar! i love it :D yes he is quite handsome! the last pic, the pup on the left, is that a chi to? he/she has a lovely face

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice collar! i love it :D yes he is quite handsome! the last pic, the pup on the left, is that a chi to? he/she has a lovely face
Isn't she beautiful?! It's a bit of a sad story for me. The breeder I got Jack from offered me her as she needed a new home, sadly her daughter could not take her to her new residence. I asked my partner but he said no (maybe I didn't work on him hard enough!) so I spoke to Toby's mam (pup on right) and she wanted to take her. I picked her up and cried soooooooo hard when I had to hand her over (at this point my partner agreed she was beautiful and would have kept her!!), but at least she is in a good home.

She is a Chi with a wee bit of Pom in her and has such a beautiful temperament - and her beautiful face!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Jack looks like he could be Pixie's brother!!! Very cute!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Jack is a nice looking pup. I love him in his Christmas sweater. My Babs loves ice cubes too and runs to the kitchen whenever she hears the ice cube dispenser on the fridge. Where did you get the eskimo bed? That looks like something my two would like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts