Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just incase anyone was interested in him as stud. By three reputable breeders he has been checked out and submitted as "fab little dog" and "perfect"!!

So I have decided as most of you guys who want to breed are in it for bettering the breed this was the best place really for me to post my ad!!!!#

He is a fawn and white long haired boy with an "apple" shaped face. He is a year and a half and has had all relevant checks and tests. He weighs in at 3.5 lbs! He is a very loving dog with a lovely temperament !!

He has a fab pedigree which I send to you by email also if you would like to see pics please pm me your email address!!! (cannot put up pic as the attachment is to big!!!)

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/vie...tdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jack&start=10

The link to some piccys but they aren't great!!!!

Contact me if interested.

Zoe xxx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
just click on the add attachment and add the photo bet he is lovely what colour is he and how old my jacob is going to be stud when he is older as he does well at showing and all of the judges have said he applies to breed standards yay! but wil prob only stud him to my girlys i wanna look after his babies ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts