Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chi people! Back again with my Yorkie, Jackson. I lurk the boards occasionally because I still want a Chi, just not the right timing, but I'm fairly certain I will have one eventually. So I like learning as much as possible.

Anyways... here's my Jackson, performing all of his tricks for you. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jackson is a smarty!! LOVED the video!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I loved it! What a handsome and smart boy.. I showed this to Abby, our yorkie, in hopes some of the obedience might "rub off!"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jackson is a smarty!! LOVED the video!
Thank you!

Can I just say Brody is, like, my favorite little Chi on here?! Lol. He's so adorable. And so athletic (it seems). He's my perfect Chi, can I come steal him? ;) lol, just kidding. He's adorable.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I loved it! What a handsome and smart boy.. I showed this to Abby, our yorkie, in hopes some of the obedience might "rub off!"
Aw, thanks! You have a Yorkie too? Yorkie/Chi pairs seem to be popular.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank you!

Can I just say Brody is, like, my favorite little Chi on here?! Lol. He's so adorable. And so athletic (it seems). He's my perfect Chi, can I come steal him? ;) lol, just kidding. He's adorable.
Well thank you! That is exceptionally sweet to say. You're right, he is quite athletic and always bouncing about. I should take a clue from you and do some training with him so he can do some of those awesome tricks of Jackson! :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aw, thanks! You have a Yorkie too? Yorkie/Chi pairs seem to be popular.
Oh yeah, Abby thinks she is chi as she is always surrounded by them..lol This is a shot of her and Bandy.

And then one of her and Spikey..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is brilliant! You have done a great job with him. You should send your video in to movie producers and commercials. I am sure that he could go far in that industry as well trained as he is ;-)

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
awww so cute I just love him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He is brilliant! You have done a great job with him. You should send your video in to movie producers and commercials. I am sure that he could go far in that industry as well trained as he is ;-)

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Aww thanks!!! I don't even know how to go about doing that!

Thanks for your lovely comments. :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
loved the video. thanks for sharing. he really is the smartest that i know. you did a good job training him. hope you get your own chi soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts