Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left Jacob with the vet this morning to be neutered and I'm to pick him up later this afternoon. I'm trying to concentrate on my patients but part of me is distracted worrying about him. I know this is the right thing to do but I'm terrified I'll lose him - I can't be rational about it somehow. Would appreciate healthy vibes for him please.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Don't worry, it's perfectly normal to be scared for him. The day before Teddy's surgery I was fine, then as I was driving him to the vet I started regretting the decision and panicking. He'll be back to his usual self in two days though and you'll be so glad that you had it done. Lots of healthy vibes coming your way!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Don't be scared. Neutering and Spaying comes natural to vets since they do it a lot more often than other surgeries. But by the time you get this message, your boy will be out of surgery.

Other than that we're sending prayers.

Don't forget to spoil him like crazy when he gets home. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Glad everything turned out well!
I am already stressing out about having Jaxx neutered. We are planning on doing it next month but part of me is scared that something will happen to him. I know in the end it is much better for him and that it is the right thing to do for his health.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts