Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all well jakes had a nice relaxing few weeks off so its back to buisness now lol he has a champ show on saturday at guildford so looking forward to it ruby is going to stay with my mum bless her nearly of age lol this is jakes last show on his own as next time we are out is november so he will have a nice rest again as its near the end of te year the shows are thinning out but stil a nice few to go to :D just big rest gaps in between next time he is out he will be out of puppy and in junior as he will be 1 and ruby will be coming out in minor puppy bitch awwwwww yeah im so excited my two babies out awwwwww

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you he is all prepared lol i have one prob though his tear stians are quite bad and real stubborn wont shift much coz he has hayfever bless him

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thankyou i hope he does ok im really working with him at the mo to stop his tantrums its working so far i have one prob now ruby has started already being a lil miss il do what i want lol what is it with my chis and being naughty everyonethinks they are to spoiled and get there own way and most show people say i should crate them all day there is no way i could do that they are my pets well before showing and need there freedom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts