Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all sorry i didnt up date on the show earlier today when i got back decided to go cinema anyway it was a great morning and we had great fun jake was in two classes and got a second in both he done real good we drove two hours to get there so think the journey tired him out a bit even though he slept the whole way there lol

he just seemed very laid back in the ring like yeah il do it in my own time he is def not a early morning chi and i woke hime at half 5 this morning as i have to sort all my other babies out with breakfasts etc for my mum ready to baby sit!

anyway he done great and i was so pleased i got to meet rubys uncle and he is a long coat and so pretty his mum and dad were smooths but he came out long ! a black and tan and was gorgous
the breeder of ruby has a stunning long coat boy who is winning so much at the moment and he won again so was really pleased anyway thought id let you all know how we done

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah he is stil a bit nervous on the table but i just keep talking to him and stroking him he has never had a bad experiance on the table everyone keeps telling me its his hormones he is good when i keep him chatting lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah its a big relief im real pleased i thought the whole showing carrer may have been finished we are going to another show now its only up the road so at least i didnt have a early start lol!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
congrats to jacob.. second is a BIG accomplishment he should be very proud.. and congrats to you for your award winning pup!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts