Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all jacob has another show tommorrow its only a open show and its any variety so against all sorts of different breeds but hopefully we will get a good bit of practice in for friday as its his first champ then so tommorrows show is his first time showing on the grass hopefully weather stays nice!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
How great that you are showing. I used to breed and show Persian cats. Tons of fun. Wishing you and Jacob a great show. Hope you two have lots of fun.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I showed mainly solids and dilutes (bluecreams/creams....my favorites). I still have 2 cats of my breeding left. One is a Regional Winner...and 45th in the Nation that year (and she was only shown 4 months instead of the whole year due a late start that season). She is a Copper Eyed White Female named Daisy...and the other we have is a Bluecream that we never showed. She was the last kitten I ever bred...and the only one in that litter. Her name is Faith.

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow....and tons of fun!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good luck to the both of you. I really admire you for showing Jacob. I would love to get into showing dogs myself. I think it would be famously fun, and terribly exciting to boot. Well anyway, good luck again, and thanks for sharing with us.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi all we did the open show today and he enjoyed evry minute of it it was his first time showing on the grass and i really thought he would try and do zoomies mid class ha but he did his usual strut and we both had great fun it was any variety classes and each class had sooooo many dogs in we didnt get placed but had a great day out and he made some new friends ha lol! now we get a day off then the big one friday ohhhh the nerves are starting to kick in!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts