Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just to let you all know i will be letting jake out for stud around the end of year he is soo soo pretty and doing very well at shows which means he is applying to all the breed standards very well and i would love to see some more of him! but he is very piccy with his lady friends ha!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its strange he is like having a real baby i take him everywhere the new boyfriend had to get used to it but he even said the other day its like having a baby ha

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Well truthfully if I had a well put together little girl and lived on your side of the Atlantic I would be very interested. I suspect the more wins Jacob has and the better he gets known in the show circuit there you won't suffer from a lack of takers.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi all i am serious when it comes to the time he will breed but that is only coz i know what a lovely little chi he is but i dont mind the jokes people its fine when he was at a show the other day for the british chihuahua club quite a few people approached me and said how close to the breed standard he was and that i should carry his line on which obviously i think is a great idea seeing loas of my littleboy running around iv spoke to a few breeders which is good as im new gonna need all advice really looking forward to when he is old enough seeing his little babies of perfection running around the show ring ha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts