Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to believe that my baby is 18 months old. Time passed way to fast. She has been an amazing little girl to watch grow. We weren't real sure how well she'd do being so teeny, but she has done awesome, and continues to do so. Full of life and spunk, and no health problems at all. We have been blessed.

Without further ado, my big ole' handful of an 18 month old girl. :)

She cracks me up. She is so feisty. She is lookin' down at her siblings as to say, "This is my Mama's hand, now back the heck off!" :lol:

Hello there World!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful Jade. *sigh*

Just love her.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful little girl! She looks very comfortable in your hand, lol, up above the others. How much does she weigh?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, what a beautiful little girl! She looks very comfortable in your hand, lol, up above the others. How much does she weigh?
Thank you! :) She likes the extra attention. She's a toot! She is about the size of a 12 week old pup. 2 lbs. 2 oz.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is simply the most precious little girl. I just love her to pieces. :love7:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, beautiful little Jade..she is one of a kind!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks ladies! She has her Princess moments, but she can be a lil toot too. She takes no crap from her siblings. When she wants her ears washed from her Bubba, she walks up and shoves her head in his face. When she wants a toy, she will back up to her siblings and kick them over and over with one leg like a Donkey. She is absolutely hilarious!! We just adore her! She provides many smiles and laughter daily. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
When she wants her ears washed from her Bubba, she walks up and shoves her head in his face. When she wants a toy, she will back up to her siblings and kick them over and over with one leg like a Donkey.
:lol: That is so funny! I'd love to see that.

:cheer:we need video! :cheer:

;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:lol: That is so funny! I'd love to see that.

:cheer:we need video! :cheer:

;)
Paula, I have tried to get it on vid, but when they see the camera, it gets their attention on me. :lol: I would so love to share it! It is hilarious!!! She is a firecracker!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thak you all so very much! She has been such a blessing to our family! :love7:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts