Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Jade is 18 weeks old tomorrow. Thought I'd share some updated pics. :) She hasn't changed much, just getting more spoiled. :lol: She has been with us 4 weeks now, seems like I brought her home yesterday.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jade, you are a superstar! I love you.
Brody

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I want her sooo much! She is the cutest little doll ever! I think I see her giving a kiss in the last picture? Too precious.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want her sooo much! She is the cutest little doll ever! I think I see her giving a kiss in the last picture? Too precious.
Thank you Tricia! :) Yeah, she was giving kisses in that pic. She has just recently started doing that. It's so sweet! :love7:

What a beauty! She's just as lovely as ever and such a loving little sweetheart.
Thank you Valerie! :) We are enjoying her so much.

awwww jade is aa cutie pie love the pics xx
Thank you Mandy! :)

Beautiful!!!!!!!
Thank you! :)

Awww shes a doll, so teeeny! Cute cute cute!
Thank you! :) She's such a funny little girl. So full of energy! :lol:

Jade is absolutely precious.

BTW she doesn't look spoiled @ all LOL!!!
Thank you! :) Nope, not spoiled at all. :wink:

We love Jade!
Thank you Pam! :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
She has got to be the most precious thing I have seen in a long while! How much does she weigh now? Dani says hi!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She has got to be the most precious thing I have seen in a long while! How much does she weigh now? Dani says hi!
Thank you Becky! :) Jade says hi to Dani too. :D She is probably getting close to 1 lb. now. I weighed her not long ago and she was 15.2 ounces.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Moni! :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
she is really just one of the cutest little things i have evr seen.. soo tiny and precious.

love that first photo so much

1 - 20 of 27 Posts