Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are mostly of Jade. Gia hasn't been to happy the last 2 days. It's been thundering here, and she hates it. So she has spent most of her time in my lap. I will get more of her when she's in a better mood.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe those two are just to beautiful! Gia reminds me so much of my lil kisses and I adore Jades color and her perfect apple head. :D

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Your little ones are so very sweet! I love Jade's little tiny black nose :*)
Gia, I know how you feel dear; I don't like loud noises either. Hope it gets better soon.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Aw, there's two of my fave girls! Jade makes me want another Chi and Gia makes me think of Britney and wanting to just cuddle with her and never let her go!

All your babies are great, Teresa. thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
:love7::love7::love7::love7:

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! They are perfect!

Brody says he sends lots of hugs and kisses to beautiful little Jade. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my lord, I adore these pics. How can Gia look so big? She's tiny so little Jade must just be so itty bitty. Their coloring is so unique. They are gorgeous and so sweet. Jade's little apple head kills me. She's a little angel.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What sweet little girls. Jade and Gia are so precious, even though Gia's not to happy at the moment.:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ladies! :) They are both such sweet little girls! :love7:

Robin, if you could see Jade, you would understand how Gia can look "big." :lol: You would never know Jade was over 7/9 weeks old. She is minute. Her legs have grown somewhat, but that's about it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Just darling! I love them both. Poor Gia - thunder can be so stressful to them. Good thing she has her mommy's lap!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts