Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jade meets her elderly neighbor. I think she kinda likes him. :)

I'll stick my tongue out at you Mr.!!!

She was trying to play with him here. :lol:

A lil kiss, maybe? :lol:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
It doesn't look like the neighbors were too sure about letting them meet, but they look so cute together. Jade almost looks like a spot that fell off. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh miss jade, did that big 'ol spotted dal skeer you?! ha ha. She looks so cute!!! A little unsure of him, but soooooooooooooo cute!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't look like the neighbors were too sure about letting them meet, but they look so cute together. Jade almost looks like a spot that fell off. lol
Oh no, he is a very nice, gentle doggie. Otherwise I wouldn't have sat her down there. :wink: It's just very easy to be apprehensive around Jade. She is so uber teensy. Just precautionary measures. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Well I see the dalmatian but I not see Jade!!! Jade! Jade! where are u?!

LOL!! She's so cute, being so shy and cute. :love3:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh miss jade, did that big 'ol spotted dal skeer you?! ha ha. She looks so cute!!! A little unsure of him, but soooooooooooooo cute!!!
I think she kinda likes him!!! :lol: She was trying to play with him. Andrew (my neighbor) was so nervous! She was a bit unsure at first, but by the time we left, she was really warming up to him. It was cute to see. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I see the dalmatian but I not see Jade!!! Jade! Jade! where are u?!

LOL!! She's so cute, being so shy and cute. :love3:
Hehehehe, she really was like one of his "spots." It was so funny! She played all shy, then started batting at him like she does her siblings. Like, yeah yeah, let's play!!! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet.She does looks like one of his spots.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
So cute!!
Look at her next to him! lol
Looks to me like she liked him and doesnt realise she is a wee girlie, bless her. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww so sweet.She does looks like one of his spots.
Thank you! :) Yeah, she is quite the teensy tot, but packed with lots of punch. :lol:

So cute!!
Look at her next to him! lol
Looks to me like she liked him and doesnt realise she is a wee girlie, bless her. xx
Thank you Terri! :)

She really did like him. She see's him quite often. They live right next door to us. After work they usually let him outside to roam the yard while they are busy tending to things outside. He has come to the fence, but The Wee's are always on the other side. He is much too big for a play date. :lol: This evening I was out in the front with Jade, and she kept wiggling like she wanted to get down to see what he was all about. So I said, hmmm, wonder what she would do if she was real close to him. Smokey is just a big ole' baby. He is very old and gentle. Anyway, I sat her down, she submissively rolled on her side, then once she figured out he was a nice guy, she was ready to play. Of course we couldn't let them really play considering the size difference, but she enjoyed getting to meet him up close. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, ittsy bittsy Jade...you are so precious.. and obviously very brave too!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what adorable pics! Jade is so precious. I especially love the last two pics. The pic of her trying to play... hee. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
How adorable!!!! Jade is so darn precious. It looks to me like she really enjoyed herself.:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
dalmation! i hardly see those here. they are cute though! hehe awwww look at her sticking her tongue out haha! what a tease! :albino:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh.....that is soooo precious!!!! That must be the first time she's seen anything bigger than her brother and sissy!s.

Lori

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
ah yay Jade bigz doggiez can be bery nice. my GDC would hab saved you if dottyman scared yous!! I finks you's bery pretty jade.
lubs Daisy

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww, ittsy bittsy Jade...you are so precious.. and obviously very brave too!
Thank you Deb! :) She does so well around other dogs and pets. She makes her Mama very proud! :D

Aww what adorable pics! Jade is so precious. I especially love the last two pics. The pic of her trying to play... hee. :D
Thank you! :) Isn't that so cute seeing her trying to play! It was the cutest thing to watch!

How adorable!!!! Jade is so darn precious. It looks to me like she really enjoyed herself.:)
Thank you Lisa! :) She really did enjoy it. We don't take her around many dogs/pets because of her size, but she does so well with them. I took her to a festival once, and she tried to play with every dog that came by, no matter how much bigger they were. :lol:

dalmation! i hardly see those here. they are cute though! hehe awwww look at her sticking her tongue out haha! what a tease! :albino:
Yeah, Dals are gorgeous dogs! Smokey is very old, but still such a cute boy! It cracked me up seeing her do all the things she did. She wanted to romp around with him so bad!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahhhh.....that is soooo precious!!!! That must be the first time she's seen anything bigger than her brother and sissy!s.

Lori
Thank you Lori! :) One other time she saw some bigger doggies, and then she see's Mr. Weenie daily. :lol: She isn't sure what to think of "The Giants," but she sure wants to play with them. :lol:

ah yay Jade bigz doggiez can be bery nice. my GDC would hab saved you if dottyman scared yous!! I finks you's bery pretty jade.
lubs Daisy
I don't think she wanted to be saved. :lol: She was having a blast! I about cracked up when she "pawed" at him. Smokey was looking at her like "what in the world is this???" :lol: It was quite funny!

Jade says, tanks for da sweet comments Daisy. Lubs you too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts