Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Beautiful, I adore Jade she is just so tiny and precious!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhhh......look at the little princess!!! Teresa, she is for sure growing. I can tell from the coke pic, but since you see her everyday it is hard to tell for you probably. She is of course still itty bitty. Never will be a big girl. In the grandma pic I can get a good idea of her head size. Fern has a little bean head also. I swear her head is quite a bit smaller than Ivys. I think Fern has a bit of a smaller bone structure than Ivy has as well. It's funny how different they can all be. I saw a chi the other day that looked sooo tiny out walking with her owner and it was about 4 lbs. It seems when I see people walking them their size seems soooo much smaller to me. Maybe you can see how much littler they are compared to the adult walking them I guess. Hee heeee.....Jade must look like your walking a beenie baby :)

Lori

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awe. She looks like my Paige just a different color. How much is she weighing now?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I offended Moni with talk about size. I appreciate all of your sweet comments. I won't be adding to the thread anymore, but please know that we appreciate everyone's kind comments. :)

(((hugs to all)))

1 - 17 of 17 Posts