Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
How cute T. It probably is a decent amount of work for her to get that stuff down, huh? She's an angel. I'd probably be giving her pizza if she were mine. That sure puts weight on me!!! LOL. Love her and the captions!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies! :) Yeah, while she knows it smells good, she probably wonders how in the World she is supposed to actually eat it. :lol: She gives it a try though. Determination, that's what I like!

Robin, that's an idea. Pizza it is for her breakfast! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much ladies. :) We are having so much fun with her. She is so funny and feisty. Truly amazing such a teeny tike can have this much energy. I wish she would share some with me. :lol: She is already going 90 miles an hour at 8:00 AM. :lol: After of course mean ole' Mama "made" her eat her breakfast. :lol:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
i seriously just love her..she is so cute and tiny! if she disappears anytime soon don't come looking over here :p haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jade, those cookies are as big as you!! ha! Soooooooooooooooo cute.

ps. Brody says to tell Jade WOOF and that she knows what he's talking about. ha.

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to the thread. I have come down with the Flu. This stuff is for the birds! But anyway, thank you all SO much for the sweet comments. Jade is a character, and funny as ever. Perfect little addition to our troop. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh that summer flu stuff is the worst! Get well soon!!! Brody and I send lots of hugs and well wishes for a speedy recovery! Take care of yourself.

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you Tracy! I feel a bit better this morning. It sure takes the energy out of you. My house looks like a war zone after being sick for a few days. It may have to wait till Monday to be cleaned. My daughter wants me to go see "The Orphan" with her today. Maybe it will "scare" the sickness out of me. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts