Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a harness that fits Jade. YAY!

(I'm having Internet problems, so I'll be on as often as my computer will let me.)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ladies. :) Eh, she likes it okay. She doesn't go walking a lot, but once you get her outside and she see's that having it on means she gets to explore the World, she's good to go. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's perfect on her!! She looks like a little doll. Just sweet as can be! Brody sends all his love to the cutest valentine on earth. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That looks so cute and comfy! Pink is def. her color. I would definitely look up buddy belts if you want to try another smaller harness. I just ordered them about a week ago but they come in really small sizes and really big sizes. Ill post pictures when i get them ^^.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
So cute T!
Is that a puppia one?
I think it's the same as i got for Darla only hers is black with white dots.
It has a good bit of velcro so as to fit around well and tight enough, even if the front bit is slightly big, lol
I had trouble too with harnesses, so i can only imagine how hard it was to find one for wee Jade, bless her.
She is just adorable in anything. xxx

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heeee.....I was going to recommend the one that Fern has, but I see it is the same one. Isn't it great. She has the teeniest size and still fits it. Here is a pic of her with it on. I love it since it is nice warm fleece lining.

Lori

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
T, that little harness on Jade is "fantastic". She is so darn cute I can't even stand it. How wild is it that you two gals got the same harness for your babies??? So cute.

Lori, Fern is more and more gorgeous every time I see her. She really is a tiny little button, isn't she???

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
T, that little harness on Jade is "fantastic". She is so darn cute I can't even stand it. How wild is it that you two gals got the same harness for your babies??? So cute.

Lori, Fern is more and more gorgeous every time I see her. She really is a tiny little button, isn't she???
Hee heee...that was a pic when she was younger, but yes she still is a little button. Teresa....hope you dont think im taking over your thread, I can remove the pic. Just found it funny they have the same harness :)

LOri

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you ladies for your sweet comments! :) We really do appreciate them. :daisy:

That's perfect on her!! She looks like a little doll. Just sweet as can be! Brody sends all his love to the cutest valentine on earth. :)
Tell Brody that Jade sends her Valentine love to the most handsomest boy on Earth! :love7:

That looks so cute and comfy! Pink is def. her color. I would definitely look up buddy belts if you want to try another smaller harness. I just ordered them about a week ago but they come in really small sizes and really big sizes. Ill post pictures when i get them ^^.
I had tried everything. Nothing worked until I found this one. I will have to check out the buddy belts. Can't wait to see pics of yours! And it's great to see you by the way! Where have you been????

So cute T!
Is that a puppia one?
I think it's the same as i got for Darla only hers is black with white dots.
It has a good bit of velcro so as to fit around well and tight enough, even if the front bit is slightly big, lol
I had trouble too with harnesses, so i can only imagine how hard it was to find one for wee Jade, bless her.
She is just adorable in anything. xxx
It is made by Pinkaholic. Same company makes Puppia. I have the same one you got Darla for Lexie, Chance & Gia, just in a different color and pattern. I know what you mean about them being big. I had to have Morgan's friends Mom take ours up. Jade still has young puppy measurements, so it was next to impossible to find her one. This new one will fit a 4" neck, 8" chest. We love it!

That's adorable! Awww! Where did you get it?!
I found it on eBay. I bet it would fit Bella perfect. I think she is about Jade's size. They run VERY small. The lady mentions it in her description, but she doesn't say how much. The XS (smallest size it comes in) is TEENY. It will fit a 4" neck, 8" chest. Give em' a try. :)

Hee heee...that was a pic when she was younger, but yes she still is a little button. Teresa....hope you dont think im taking over your thread, I can remove the pic. Just found it funny they have the same harness :)

LOri
That's it! Remove that babies pic now! :foxes15: How could anyone post such an adorable pic in my thread???? :wink: :lol: Don't be silly, Lori. Have you ever known me to get into that whole "thread hogging/hijacking" thing? I enjoy everyone's pics! I had forgotten until you posted that pic how cute she was when you brought her home. But I can't comment on how cute she is now cause her mean ole' Mama won't post recent pics. :lol: :lol: :p

By the way, now that I see that pic. I do remember you getting that harness. I think I asked about it but you said you got it local? I had been looking for ages and couldn't find one for Jade. I came across this one on eBay. I LOVE it!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
That's it! Remove that babies pic now! :foxes15: How could anyone post such an adorable pic in my thread???? :wink: :lol: Don't be silly, Lori. Have you ever known me to get into that whole "thread hogging/hijacking" thing? I enjoy everyone's pics! I had forgotten until you posted that pic how cute she was when you brought her home. But I can't comment on how cute she is now cause her mean ole' Mama won't post recent pics. :lol: :lol: :p

By the way, now that I see that pic. I do remember you getting that harness. I think I asked about it but you said you got it local? I had been looking for ages and couldn't find one for Jade. I came across this one on eBay. I LOVE it!
Hee heee...well, I wanted to make sure girl. I promise I will get pics of them sporting their prettys from you. I even made a note on my phone lol!!! You know me, I'm such a stinkin' procrastinator!!! I blew my dang kneee out again and makes it hard to get down at chi level for pics, but I will do my best. The kids might have to help me hee heee!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hee heee...well, I wanted to make sure girl. I promise I will get pics of them sporting their prettys from you. I even made a note on my phone lol!!! You know me, I'm such a stinkin' procrastinator!!! I blew my dang kneee out again and makes it hard to get down at chi level for pics, but I will do my best. The kids might have to help me hee heee!!

Lori
Don't ever worry about posting pics, or whatever you want to post in threads I start. I truly don't mind at all. That's what the boards are for, sharing. :)

You know I'm just giving you a hard time about the pics, don't you? I am anxious to see them, but totally understand how life can limit our online activity. I'm sorry to hear about your knee. I have been fighting, yet again, another sinus/upper respiratory infection. I feel so crappy. When I bend over I feel like I'm gonna pass out with all of this congestion. We have all just been passing it around.

Anyway, recruit them kiddoes to take pics. :p And get better soon my friend. I can imagine having a blown knee makes everything hard.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts