Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the pups started making all kinds of racket, so I thought, hmmmm, I better go see what’s going on. I went to the door, and to my surprise, the mail man had left a very special surprise. Jade’s SB gifts came, and they are from her future hubby! :p Talk about being excited! :hello1: She did her cute lil bunny hops, and her Ballerina turns, and couldn’t wait to see what she got. Talk about nice gifts! Look at her loot! We are both so very thankful for such lovely gifts!

Tracy, the bag with The Chi Wees on it is beyond adorable! It is soooooooo cute! Jade’s little coat fit perfect! It isn’t often anything fits her perfect, so we were very excited. The material it’s made out of couldn’t be any cuter! And I just love the color! Skineez is their very favorite toy. Jade & Lexie play tug-of-war with them off and on all day. As soon as I took it out of the box, off they went. :lol: The other 2 lil toys are awesome too. Jade was trying to chew the card board before I could even get it open. She is very, very happy with her special gifts from her special guy. Thank you so very much! We absolutely love everything! Hugs to you and Brody! Jade says give her Honey great big kisses.

Look how CUTE this bag is! I LOVE it!

Lots of great toys! Fun, fun, fun!

I gunna go fer a ride in here Mommy.

This is Gia smelling the Chi Wee on the bag. I thought it was a sweet pic so I had to add it. :lol:

Gimme dat Mommy! Dats my toy from my hubby!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Me in me sexy outfit dat my hubby had made for me. :) Do I wook pweety Honey?

I actin' kinda shy. :daisy:

I gunna hold my weg up for you Honey. Izn't dat sexy?

Isn't dis coat soooo pwetty?

Dats enough pictures Mommy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yay!!! So glad everything got there. I know it's early, but Brody couldn't wait to send out his gifts to his beautiful Jade!!

The coat looks so cute on her!! You can see how tiny she is next to those toys. They look huge next to her and they are itty bitty toys! ha!

I'm glad you guys like the tote bag. :)

These pics made my night! And Brody's too!! He sends all his love to his beautiful Jade.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great gifts, well done Tracy!
That coat is adorable on Jade and i love the colour!
The bag is so cool too.
Love them all. xx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
How darling. The bag is super! She is such a beautiful little delicate looking precious!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very much, ladies! Isn't everything perfect!?! We LOVE it all! Brody & Tracy did an awesome job at SB. We are very happy! Such sweet gifts. :) SB is so much fun!

Yay!!! So glad everything got there. I know it's early, but Brody couldn't wait to send out his gifts to his beautiful Jade!!

The coat looks so cute on her!! You can see how tiny she is next to those toys. They look huge next to her and they are itty bitty toys! ha!

I'm glad you guys like the tote bag. :)

These pics made my night! And Brody's too!! He sends all his love to his beautiful Jade.
Oh I know girl. I can't wait either. I mailed mine out Tuesday. :lol: Easter is the 4th of April, so really I don't think we got to far ahead of the game.

I just love that coat! She looks so precious in it! It's perfect!

Yeah, she is an itsy bitsy girl. But she loves the challenge of playing with "big" toys. There isn't much that isn't bigger than her. :lol:

I ADORE that tote bag! It is SO cute! I can't wait to use it.

I'm happy that you liked the pics. I enjoyed sharing them with you all. We were so excited about our SB gifts.

Kisses & Hugs to little Brody from Jade, Lexie, Chance, Gia and me. :p

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG that was too adorable for words!!! Jade is such a little sweet heart!! GREAT gifts!! Way to go Tracy what a fabulous job you did :) Did you have that bag "made"? It says The Chi Wee's, just what T calls her lil chi wee crew lol That bag is so adorable! I also was thinking those toys I have seen and are so small but they look HUGE next to Jade!! lol :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oooo what great gifties! I'm so glad she liked them. Those tiny dog toys are a hit in ouir house...as well as Skinneez. ;) And her top is just precious as is that bag! What a lucky girl!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all! We love everything! Tracy & Brody did such a great job at SB. I used my Chi Wee tote yesterday. :D Thanks again, Tracy! (((Hugs))) Kiss our sweet little Brody man for us. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts