Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids Dad picked up our youngest daughter today for Softball, and Jade adores him. They had so much fun outside!

Flying through the air!

Mid Air Bunny Hop. :lol:

Her Wings really get her on up there. :lol:

Dancey, dancey, dancey.

Standing on back legs wike a bigz giwl.

Twist & Shout......

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwwww adorable pictures :) The flying leap one is hilarious. Widdle crittur's got mad ups!~
Thank you Kristi! :) I love to see her play like that. She can really Rock n' Roll! And it's sooooo funny to see! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww wittle Jadey! What sweet pics, T! I especially love the first and 3rd pics of her. It really looks like she is flying. :D I love how much joy she has in her wee little body, it's so adorable. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww wittle Jadey! What sweet pics, T! I especially love the first and 3rd pics of her. It really looks like she is flying. :D I love how much joy she has in her wee little body, it's so adorable. :)
Thank you Paula! :) Her has wings!!! :lol:

She really is an amazing little girl. Not many her size even live, and if they do, not for long, and with multiple health problems. We feel extremely blessed. She has so much will, so much spunk. Incredible, really. She even amazes my Vet. He said he has never seen one her size quite like her. God broke the mold when he made her. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love outdoor pics...look like she has so much fun with daddy?....
Daddy will work. :wink: He's my ex hubby. But he adores The Wee's, and they adore him. So he's okay. :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great pics, Jade looks so tiny next to his big shoes!
Thank you Amanda! :) His shoes are pretty small for a guy, size 9.5. :lol: But next to her little minute self, they do look quite big. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG, fun fun! Adorable pictures, Jadey you can fly!
I jist needz a capez now! Den I will be all setz to sabe da Worldz. :lol: She was def. having fun! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aw jade u look like u had so so so much fun chasing after tha tall big man! :albino:
I did Ms. Pidge! I almost catched him tooz! He acwuawy kinda shortz fur a guyz, dis don't tell him I towd you. :D :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! I love her flying through the air! Great pics! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts