Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15.2 ounces! Yay! Won't be long she'll be at the 1 lb. mark. :) She's a few days shy of 17 weeks old, so I suspect she'll hit 1 lb. at about 18/18.5 weeks old. She's doing great!!! :D

Look at me, I'm a big girl!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
She actually does look a little taller! What a beautiful little girl. You can always post more pics T! ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lookie, my Mommy's feeding me well. I'm gaining weight and I'm so happy at my new home. If anybody needs to be spoiled rotten and fed well, come live with my Mommy and Daddy. LOL. :coolwink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She actually does look a little taller! What a beautiful little girl. You can always post more pics T! ;)
I think she has gotten a smidge taller. :lol: I have a few more I can post. :D

Lookie, my Mommy's feeding me well. I'm gaining weight and I'm so happy at my new home. If anybody needs to be spoiled rotten and fed well, come live with my Mommy and Daddy. LOL. :coolwink:
She loves to eat! I was so happy to see that she's gaining a bit. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa,
Jade is such a cutie. It's great that she is eating well and gaining weight. She is such a doll! Your a lucky lady :)!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Teresa, you are killing me with the pics of Jade. Oh my gosh. I'm dying here. She is just the cutest thing I've ever seen in my LIFE. :)

Brody sends her kisses and says WOOF! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I don't know how you get such great photos!!! That 3rd from the bottom with Gia is hilarious!! Look at her expression!! It's like, "oh no you DIDN'T!!!" Fabulous! She gets cuter everyday (if that's possible!!!). We love you little Jade!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Teresa,
Jade is such a cutie. It's great that she is eating well and gaining weight. She is such a doll! Your a lucky lady :)!!
Thank you Lisa! :) I'm so glad to see her doing so well. I do feel very blessed. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Teresa, you are killing me with the pics of Jade. Oh my gosh. I'm dying here. She is just the cutest thing I've ever seen in my LIFE. :)

Brody sends her kisses and says WOOF! :)

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) She is such a funny little girl, and so full of life. I need more energy to keep up with her. :lol:

Tell Brody she sends kisses back, and a great big hug!! :D Oh, and a wink too. :wink: That is her way of flirting. :lol: Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

I don't know how you get such great photos!!! That 3rd from the bottom with Gia is hilarious!! Look at her expression!! It's like, "oh no you DIDN'T!!!" Fabulous! She gets cuter everyday (if that's possible!!!). We love you little Jade!!
Ann, she is always up to something. I just sit there with the camera. :lol: Her expressions just keep me rolling with laughter. I've been wondering if there is an off and on switch. :lol: Thank you so much for your kind words!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhh...look at little jade. Shes such a cutie patootie!! She sitting so good for you :) I don't think Fern would sit still long enough lol!!!

Lori

1 - 20 of 32 Posts