Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jade and Ruby are finally one! Time passes by so fast, it feels like I was just sharing her baby pics. Reminds us to enjoy every minute we are given with the ones we love furbabies, family and friends! Time is precious.

Hope you all enjoy the pics!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Very cute! I tried to get something like this together for Stella's first bday, but it didn't flesh out. Looks like yours went over very well!

Did you make the cake yourself? The rosettes are lovely!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Wow, I have never had a birthday party that nice, everything is so beautiful, including your Chi's. Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday little ones!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are the cakes made of? They certainly enjoy eating them!
Its a peanut butter & carrot cake, the icing taste like cream cheese (yes I had some lol wasn't great to me but they loved it)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cute! I tried to get something like this together for Stella's first bday, but it didn't flesh out. Looks like yours went over very well!

Did you make the cake yourself? The rosettes are lovely!
Thanks, I love planning for little birthday parties gives me something to look forward to since life is so routine based! I didn't make the cake myself (I wish)! I used a local doggy baker, she was great very talented. The rosettes dont seem hard to make. Do you bake? Are they difficult?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks, I love planning for little birthday parties gives me something to look forward to since life is so routine based! I didn't make the cake myself (I wish)! I used a local doggy baker, she was great very talented. The rosettes dont seem hard to make. Do you bake? Are they difficult?
I bake a little, mostly cupcakes. Rosettes aren't hard, per se, but I find them tedious and mine start to look pretty crappy after awhile (which means I have to scrape them off and do them over... so twice the work. Haha!) Hence why I do mostly cupcakes :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love the cake too! The pictures are gorgeous. Did they have other doggie friends over to celebrate? It looks like there are party favors (-;

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE & RUBY!Wow! What special little girls!! Looks like you had a party fit for two little princesses!! You are two little sweethearts that deserve it. :eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a beautiful table, it all looks amazing! What was in the party bags? I love the pic of the girls both licking the icing off the cake.
I had mints in the party bags LOL I am happy at least you guys understand me. I was made fun of all weekend.... totally worth it though!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love the cake too! The pictures are gorgeous. Did they have other doggie friends over to celebrate? It looks like there are party favors (-;
The only party favors were cookies and cupcakes but they didn't like them, they only liked the cake. My grandfathers dog came over (shes a spoiled baby). Worse than any of mine LOL wish we all lived in South Florida, I would LOVE to coordinate a meet up!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bake a little, mostly cupcakes. Rosettes aren't hard, per se, but I find them tedious and mine start to look pretty crappy after awhile (which means I have to scrape them off and do them over... so twice the work. Haha!) Hence why I do mostly cupcakes :p
LoL I picture that happening to me!! I made the cupcakes and they were a hot mess!! I put too little cake batter so they came out too short, then too much!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts