Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried and tried to get good pics of all 4 under the tree. So far I have gotten L & J to stand still long enough. :lol:

Can't really see the tree in these, but I had to get right in front of her so she wouldn't walk off. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jade! Slip into a box and then have the postman mail you to ME for Christmas! :)
Love, Brody

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those lil purple sweaters are so-o-o cuuute! So is Ms Jade of course ;)
Thank you Kristi! I bought those a few years back. Still like new since they don't wear them often. They have pretty sequins on the back too. I was so happy to get a few good ones, after like taking 100. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jade! Slip into a box and then have the postman mail you to ME for Christmas! :)
Love, Brody
Bwody, I mightz not make it in one piecez if I wentz tru da mail sewvice. :lol: I will grow some wingz and fwys to you. We will bez togedder somez day my wove.

Wove, Jadey. :love7:

sweet pics :)
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha ha! cute.
I love the sparkly tree skirt!
Thanks Kitty! :lol: She's so funny!

I went a lil untraditional this year on my tree decor, it matches my personality better. :lol: My girls love it!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww I love how her little jumper goes well with your baubles!!

Makes me wanna put my tree up now.. Gotta wait til the weekend :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
adorable.....I like the color purple..
Thanks Moni! Me too, and Pink!! I wanted a "girly" tree this year. :lol:

Awww I love how her little jumper goes well with your baubles!!

Makes me wanna put my tree up now.. Gotta wait til the weekend :)
Matchy matchy. :lol: Had to get a lil creative this year. Was getting sick of the same ole', same ole'.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I'm going to buy a pink tree tonight haha they also have purple which I think is gorge but my face colour is pink haha it's just me and ninja this week so I'll have to snap some of him won't be too manly next to a pink tree haha

Jade is beautiful! If you lived closer I would sneak down your chimney and scoop her up!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so sweet x
Thanks Princess! :)

I'm going to buy a pink tree tonight haha they also have purple which I think is gorge but my face colour is pink haha it's just me and ninja this week so I'll have to snap some of him won't be too manly next to a pink tree haha

Jade is beautiful! If you lived closer I would sneak down your chimney and scoop her up!
A Pink tree! Awesome!!! I bet that will be beautiful! :D I'm a Pink nut!

Can't wait to see your pics!

Thank you so much Sherri! Jade is an Angel! You might send her home though. She's a little pistol! Keeps ya on your toes. :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Eeeeee look how cute she is in her little sweater! Jadey looks so sweet in purple!
Im not looking forward to sharing the same frustrations when we get our tree up next week. I think the problem is that chis are too darn short to get a good pic of them and the tree in one pic.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eeeeee look how cute she is in her little sweater! Jadey looks so sweet in purple!
Im not looking forward to sharing the same frustrations when we get our tree up next week. I think the problem is that chis are too darn short to get a good pic of them and the tree in one pic.
Thank you Katy! :)

Ha-ha! For sure! Hard to get the full 6 foot tree with a Chi under it. If you get back far enough to see the whole tree, the Chi's look like Hamsters. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she is so precious in her little purple sweater! She's matches perfectly. ;) I just love her wittle face. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww she is so precious in her little purple sweater! She's matches perfectly. ;) I just love her wittle face. :love5:
Thank you Paula! :) Now I gotta find Chance something that will match under there. :lol: Can't put him in Purple. Well, guess I could. :wink: Jade's wittle face is so sweet. It's like a little mousey face. :love7:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thanks Kitty! :lol: She's so funny!

I went a lil untraditional this year on my tree decor, it matches my personality better. :lol: My girls love it!!
You should see my tree!

It's all white and trimmed in pink marabou and has glittery gold and silver bubble lights and a pink satin tree skirt.
The topper on my tree is a gold crown!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You should see my tree!

It's all white and trimmed in pink marabou and has glittery gold and silver bubble lights and a pink satin tree skirt.
The topper on my tree is a gold crown!
Take pics! :lol: I wanna see! :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts