Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a costume small enough to fit her, so we improvised and just tied it on. :lol:

Reminds me of the Bobble Head dolls. Her hat and suit are so big it just wobbles. :lol: But darnit, it was too cute not to take pics. :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I just LOVE the 4th picture, she is so sweet and innocent (hahahaha we have seen her little rambunctious side, you should do a side by side of the princess along with a bitey face on one of her sibs:) ) The fairy princess hat is so cute on her.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
V - cute!!

There is a queue of people waiting for Jade - but I believe she is dying to see Ireland so she will be coming here first!

Defo the cutest little chi I have ever seen!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
such a cute princess :) I just love her. If i ever make it to texas, i'm totally coming to see you and your babies :)
I just LOVE the 4th picture, she is so sweet and innocent (hahahaha we have seen her little rambunctious side, you should do a side by side of the princess along with a bitey face on one of her sibs:) ) The fairy princess hat is so cute on her.
awwwww wow t she truly is a fairy princess lovely pics asusual love them xxx
You made my day again T! Emily, if you wait long enough, I'm going to steal Jade and then you can come on over any time!
V - cute!!

There is a queue of people waiting for Jade - but I believe she is dying to see Ireland so she will be coming here first!

Defo the cutest little chi I have ever seen!!
YAY!! more pics!!
Awww so cute i cant stand it!!
She really is a little sweetheart. xx
I think she wants to come to Scotland, at least for a visit hehe!!
You ladies are all so sweet and kind. You all always make me smile. :D You guys make me laugh too. :lol: I think she should start a World tour and spend some time with everyone. Wouldn't that be awesome! :) Big hugs to all you fine ladies. Love you all! (((((Hugs)))))

Debra, she definitely has her "firey" side. :lol: Little pistol poot!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cute!!
Did you get a pic of what she's wearing on her body too? x
The fuzzy white thing around her neck, and the satin "poof" you see around her is the whole costume. Kinda blends in with the blanket she is standing and sitting on. There isn't much of her either, so it's easily unnoticed. :lol:

Thank you! :)

Ok thats it....I'm comin to get her!:D Just kidding!
What a sweet costume and looks like she is really trying to balance her hat there! LOL!
That hat would make a whole costume for her. :lol:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Wowza look at all that Pink!! You can tell she is a little girl!! Lol I just love the hat, they need to make doggie costumes smaller for our chihuahuas. But she is a cute princess nonetheless! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts